Sunday, October 03, 2010
- Name: laura
- Location: Hither & Yon, Alaska, United States
I work as a Wildlife Technician and sled dog handler. This takes me all over Alaska, from the Aleutians to Nome to Prudhoe Bay to Southeast. I enjoy the traveling and adventure this beautiful state has to offer!
- Fall migration banding
- This trip to Tetlin we stayed at the Dept. of Fish...
- Okay, now this is REALLY fall!
- Fall is here!
- Barrow again!
- change of pace
- Yesterday we filmed a scene which called for our s...
- Back to Tetlin!
- powerline pass
- sheep mountain and hatcher pass