Saturday, August 28, 2010

Barrow again!

I spent this past Thursday on a location scout for a film that is about to start filming up here. We chartered a plane, which was pretty cool--the pilot flew directly by Mt. McKinley. I was on the other side of the plane so didn't get the best shot, but my view was pretty spectacular, too. The fourth picture down is McKinley, as is the bottom shot, which was taken by our director of photography Peter Collister, who has a much better camera and lots more talent than me! Barrow certainly looked different than it did in April, when the sea ice was in and there was snow on the ground. At the time, I thought that that I'd love to see Barrow in the summer, and I'm happy I got the chance, even though it was 41F!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

Beautiful from any angle! And thanks for including the temperature...I always wonder about that.

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Isle Dance said...

Stunning photos! So glad you shared!

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
...