Sunday, December 27, 2009


With the snow comes the traffic accidents! I had to drive to Wasilla the other day and I swear I saw at least 10 cars in the ditch on the way there and back! At one stretch of about 2 miles, there were six cars on either side in the ditch, including a UPS truck! That's just a fact of life out here, although with my driving, I probably don't have to worry much. (If you recall, I got a ticket for driving too slowly a while back!) I can never take pics on the freeway, of course, but here was an accident I caught downtown recently. A car went out of control and crashed into the front of this woman's store. I was just stopped at the light and witnessed her coming out to check out the damage. At least the car didn't go through the plate glass window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
...