Saturday, July 09, 2011

location scouting

I took these pics yesterday during a location scout for a feature film. It's near the Eklutna River, which empties into the Knik Arm of Cook Inlet. It's only a 30 minute drive from Anchorage. I had no idea it was so beautiful out there!This beach and grassland is behind a locked gate, accessible only to the tribal council and to the community for subsistence fishing. It was so quiet and peaceful.The Eklutna River is really lovely, but I must bring hip waders next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

an absolutely beautiful spot, laura!

8:04 PM

 
Blogger laura said...

Thanks, and I owe you a hugely belated thank you for my lovely postcard! What fun to receive, I can't think of the last time I got a postcard!

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
...