Saturday, July 02, 2011

Catching up

I'm visiting my family in California for a few days, and it's been great to catch up with everyone! My dad pointed out I haven't blogged since May, so I thought I'd do a quick update! My mom and I took a Segway tour in Newport Beach the first day I got to California. It was a gorgeous day at the beach, and super fun to drive (ride?) a Segway, I highly recommend it! While driving up north to visit the other side of my family, my nephew had to pee, so we pulled off onto a nondescript turnoff, walked a few feet into the woods and found this! What a nice surprise, you'd NEVER know it was there from the road!My nephew Uriel's favorite form of transportation! A couple of pics from the beautiful Alaskan summer.My coworker got an adorable puppy! I had to go to Juneau for business (which I'll blog about soon). Gorgeous day with the typical Juneau summer elements-a cruise ship and float plane.My dad and stepmom's incredibly generous birthday gift-an Ipad! Well, a gift card for an Ipad. I'm so excited to get it, I know it will motivate me to organize my photos better and hopefully blog more often!

1 Comments:

Blogger SusanE said...

I love your alaska summer photo.

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
...