Sunday, October 12, 2008
- Name: laura
- Location: Hither & Yon, Alaska, United States
I work as a Wildlife Technician and sled dog handler. This takes me all over Alaska, from the Aleutians to Nome to Prudhoe Bay to Southeast. I enjoy the traveling and adventure this beautiful state has to offer!
- One of my favorite petsits Angel recently passe...
- I finally made it up to Hatcher Pass at the tai...
- hope. nope.
- Alaskans rally for Obama in Anchorage!
- Termination dust creeping further down the mountai...
- It's been a hectic production week--right now it's...
- Nothing fancy but I still like this one.
- It's that time of year again...termination dust i...