Sunday, August 17, 2008
- Name: laura
- Location: Hither & Yon, Alaska, United States
I work as a Wildlife Technician and sled dog handler. This takes me all over Alaska, from the Aleutians to Nome to Prudhoe Bay to Southeast. I enjoy the traveling and adventure this beautiful state has to offer!
- Dreamy Pups
- I'm taking care of 55 sled dogs off Denali High...
- Here are two "village dogs," Casper and Odie, th...
- Here a few shots from the aftermath of the fire. I...
- More cliffs
- Rare blue skies in Chignik
- I got a surprise break from Chignik Bay when my Fi...
- Isn't it amazing what just a few weeks will do? C...