Friday, April 06, 2007




Only in Alaska part 231: Getting an article and picture in a major newspaper for being a vagabond blogging petsitter! I have no idea how they found me, but they called several weeks ago. When they asked me where I wanted to shoot a photo, I knew I had to include dogs. Luckily one of my petsit clients was happy to have her dogs featured. I petsit for them a lot, they're actually my favorites, so it works out well that they can share the spotlight. Here's some outtakes from the shoot. The article is at www.adn.com, then scroll down on the left hand side to the Mat-Su section--the article on online journaling.

6 Comments:

Blogger Glenn said...

You've finally become a published hypenate. Impressive! I loved the article. Is the fall in your Valdez photo "Bridal Veil Falls"? If it is, I've seen it and it's spectacular. We'll catch up via e-mail.
Much love,
Glenn

5:13 PM

 
Blogger laura said...

There were SO many falls, I know I did see a sign for Bridal Veil Falls, but I'm not sure which one it was! I think it was the huge one! You probably saw it during the summer, I would like to do that! Great to hear from you!!

10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool article Laura! Life in Alaska sounds interesting. Sounds like you'll be staying?

Take care,
Lori

7:25 AM

 
Blogger FinnyKnits said...

You're famous! I love it. And the photos with the pooches are great. What a couple of luvs.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger laura said...

Yeah, I seriously love those dogs, they are sooo loving!

11:44 PM

 
Blogger laura said...

Good to hear from you, Lori! For now I'm staying!

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
...