Friday, December 31, 2010

I had a bit of extra money after I worked on Everybody Loves Whales, so I decided a few months ago to finally take a trip I've been wanting to take for about 15 years so India and Nepal. I left Anchorage yesterday morning at 6AM, then it was on to Minneapolis and then Amsterdam, where I have a layover. Then it will be on to Paris then straight to New Delhi. The total time in the air is almost 30 hours! Luckily so far I've slept the whole wayHere is a picture I took in Amsterdam today, I forgot how beautiful it was here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

Bon Voyage, kiddo. Have a wonderful time, stay safe and warm (cool?), take pictures, etc.

See you next year. Much love.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This is amazing! Can't wait to see what you see. :)

Bon Voyage and Happy New Year!

12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Lisabeth said...

Looking forward to living vicariously through you on this one. Have fun and take lots of pics!

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
...