Wednesday, April 21, 2010
- Name: laura
- Location: Hither & Yon, Alaska, United States
I work as a Wildlife Technician and sled dog handler. This takes me all over Alaska, from the Aleutians to Nome to Prudhoe Bay to Southeast. I enjoy the traveling and adventure this beautiful state has to offer!
- We were supposed to come home from Barrow later t...
- Another sunset...
- Water and ice
- People drive snowmachines around in Barrow like c...
- Top of the world!
- Well, no polar bear sightings yet, but the sea ic...
- Off to Barrow!
- sun worship
- Newton Marshall is the first Jamaican to race the ...