Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm having a hard time uploading pics, it's impossibly slow, so I'm probably going to take a few weeks off. I will try intermittently (it seems to have a lot to do with the weather--which in the Northern AK peninsula is usually overcast). I have some ridiculously cute bear pics now. I know I have other stuff to show like the work that I'm doing but I don't think I'll ever get over being able to look out my window and see bears napping and playing! We were visited at 7AM two days ago by a sow and FOUR cubs!! Anyway, best bet is to try me again at the end of the month, I should have wireless on the ferry back to Kodiak at the end of July. Then I'll be off for a month-long duck gig Minto Flats, another exciting adventure, I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
...